Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Wednesday

Yeah, I know. Yesterday was pretty random, too.  Well, if you could witness what goes on in my head, you would know that everyday is full of randomness.  I'm pretty sure there are little minions in there playing monkey in the middle with my thoughts. Yes, my head is a scary place of chaos.


Riddle me this, why has the skinny jean fad not gone away yet?  I was just looking at some of the "back to school" clothing ads and it looks like we are stuck with them for another year. yuck! Especially on the fellas.  It just wasn't meant to be.  Please, people, I beg of you...just leave us guessing.


I am now off to clean my washing machine thanks to this post by Ask Anna that I found on Pinterest.  I have never done this before and I have had my machine for 10 years so wish me luck.  I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment