Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Nutella


So I made these yummy cookies the other day, but didn't get the bright idea to post about them until after the fact. Luckily, there was one left so I hurried and snapped a picture of the lonely fella.  I got the idea for these cookies from Pinterest, of course! (A Whisk and A Prayer) I didn't really read the blog but will give credit for the idea.  I just saw the picture and ran with it.


I chose to make toll house cookies with mini semi-sweet chips.  I just followed the recipe on the bag and used a scooper to plop some dough in a greased mini muffin tin.  I can't even tell you how long I baked them before because I just kept checking on them and the first batch was actually a little under cooked and had to go back in.  When they were done, I used this little wooden thingy I got from Pampered Chef to smoosh the centers down.  I think it is called a tart shaper.  I waited a few for them to slightly cool and then dumped them on a cooling rack.  I immediately filled them with Nutella.


Let's just say they were sinfully delicious.  I love Nutella and I had forgotten just how good homemade Toll House cookies were.  I guess I have been using the break and bake stuff for too long.  Not any more! 


I am thinking of trying this again with snickerdoodle cookies.  If I do, I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment